Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Husband Chronicles Pt 5



I wanna talk about several things that I know are really gonna kink some people's hair. These have been  subjects that has been on my mind for quite some time now. One has to do with gays and their “New Toy” syndrome. Other’s are gonna touch on political matters, personal matters, and whatever else I can think of to make this hotter than a fourth of July bonfire. 

I’ve noticed in my many years of bein’ out of the closet that gay men, and I’ve seen it in the lesbian and bi-sexual communities as well, do what I like to call the “New Toy” syndrome. This is where two people meet and both just can’t get enough of each other for the first few weeks and possibly first couple of months. Then one starts feeling more attracted to the other while the other one is getting bored and looking for the BBD, or Bigger Better Deal. Yeah, I know that some are saying this doesn’t always happen, and yes I know this, but I’ve seen it more times than I’d like to count and remember. If two people are truly into each other and have some common interests then yes there is a chance that something could blossom into a fruitful relationship. But let’s face it people it does happen more times than not. The sex looses it luster and shine, things become routine, etc. But with some, they don’t want to settle down and these are the losers that love to break people’s hearts more times than not. We even have some that when one person starts playing games the other starts to look for “revenge attention” with someone new. Then when the one playing games realizes they have lost that other person’s attention they stop with the games, throw on thick the “I’m sorry, I miss and love you” song and then again, someone gets left on the curb with a broken heart because the person looking for revenge attention goes back to the game player. 

Have I shaken the cage enough yet? LoL No? Let’s continue shall we?

I’ll personally say that I’ve not paid that much attention to the presidential crap that’s been going on. But I’ve heard and ready where there has been some nastiness thrown around. Romney especially. So how is it we are going to trust a man that is a Mormon who believe in multiple wives and a bunch of other weird things? Obama granted isn’t the best person for office either. SO, on a parting note on this Political Nightmare let me say this. No matter who you vote for it isn’t going to change much in our favor. We are still going to fight for equal rights, we are still going to fight for gay marriage, we might even have to fight to keep DADT out of the Military. It’s all a matter of picking the lessor of two evils but I will say that I’m gonna be the first one on the boat to Europe when shit hits the fan. LoL 

I’m gonna summarize something for y’all that don’t know much about me. I’m a 37 year old gay male living in the modern world, The real world. I see things around me, I analize the hell out of things and question everything. I’m not one that’s going to stand against a wall and act like things are fine. Sorry if there is a big pink elephant in the room, I’m going to point it out! I speak my mind, yeah I say things that I know will offend some, but like I tell everyone. I’m an EOO or Equal Oppurtunity Offender, and if I have offended you at some point. Then my job got done rather well, but if you stand beside me afterwards then maybe I can teach you something that’ll open your eyes. I was diagnosed with ODD, or Oppositional Defiant Disorder. which means I have a problem with Authority. So this means I don’t trust the police, the government, nor any political figure that says they have the power. You push me I am gonna push back and 10x’s harder. I don’t register to vote, I keep the GPS turned off on my cellphone, laptop, and any other device that is so nicely equipped with it. I drive an older vehicle so I can’t be traced nor tracked/ If I knew I could get away with it I wouldn’t tag it as that’s “BIG BROTHER’S” way of following you. I don’t trust cameras because they are everywhere and I feel that is an evasion of privacy. I am a proud gun carrying permit holder and own several firearms to protect myself. Like they say, Too Hell with the Dog, BEWARE OF OWNER! LoL  So this is a li’l bit into my world. I’m not an activist, but I’m a voice, an opinion, a person who can’t stand by and say “It’ll be ok!” when the world is going to hell in a handbasket. So on that note, I’m gonna say this. Take care of yourself, those close to you, and always keep and eye on the sky. Peace my friends. J

No comments:

Post a Comment