Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Husband Chronicles Pt 2

The Husband Chronicles Pt 2


Well here we go again. I’ve started the Husband Chronicles and I guess I’m gonna try and keep up with this. It’s kinda fun now that I’ve not really anything better to do than sit around and write.

Y’all heard me rant and rave about homosexual men and their “odd” ways and tendencies. Yeah I guess ya could say I’m “half” gay since I am a bi male. Yeah I’ve been married, but it wasn’t anything to write home to momma and brag about. I gave up on anything ever becomin’ fruitful and meaningful with a woman after meeting one that was obsessed and felt compelled on knowing exactly where I was and what/who I was doing all the time. After 20 yrs of this nonsense I finally got it to end, which brings me to something I’ve been thinking about.

Why is it I seem to find the ex-cons, psychos, straight-gay confused men, or all out total fruit loops? I don’t have any money or anything of real value to steal, more debt than the U.S. Treasury, and about as grounded as a wingless fly. So, why me? Is it ‘cause I have such a big heart?  I’m not all that and a bag of chips in a picnic lunch nor hung like an Arabian Stallion. Greatest part of my life is what I do have, bein’ very li’l as it is, is paid for and mine! Granted I’ve met some wonderful guys, but as always, they find something they can’t handle and bolt like they’ve been hit by lightning. Enough of my personal tragedy as I’m not Shakespeare and this isn’t a love sonnet.

Now comes the time where I’m gonna be the 3 ft flame under some people’s ass. Now that I’ve bored ya it’s time to really shake things up! Let’s talk about “typical” gay men, age discrimination, and the such.

Yeah you heard me right! I’m gonna go off like a Black Cat in a mailbox on this subject. There is a few things in my life that really bother me about gay society and it makes me wake up and realize that I'm not your typical queer gay fag! Yes I know most find those words harsh and degrading but GET OVER IT!  Life isn't fair and neither are the cards we are dealt in life. Yeah some get off scott free with a life of HaHa's and HeHe's and then there are others who get dealt what is really called THE TRUTH! A foot to the ass kind of life that makes some of us tough, prepared, and ready for what comes our way.  Well I'm one of those people. I'm just your good ole fashioned cowboy! I'm the last of a dyin' breed......what they call a gentleman. I am me and that's all I can be! I'm just the person who can be comfortable in his own skin weather it be in a gay or straight bar, at home or out with friends, in the car goin' somewhere or just sittin' at the park shootin' the shit with friends. Gettin' outside with nature or under the hood of a car doesn't bother me one bit ‘cause I was taught if you want something done you gotta do it yourself!

Now on this age thing!  It really burns my ass and I wish people wouldn't be so damn judgmental on a person’s age. Age is a number and with that number comes wisdom and knowledge. Something I have learned in life is that no matter how old we get we are always learnin' something new. They say you can't teach an ole dawg new tricks! Well I say Bullshit! ‘Cause I have seen it done many of times. If you want someone around your age that is "mature", then you are gonna be searchin' for a long time. Life around us is humor and we are always gonna find somethin' funny about somethin' around us. We are all kids at heart (unless you’re a stuck up bitch!) and that means we are always gonna find fun, humor, and enjoyment in something around us. I'll admit I'm a big juvenile adult and love to have fun! Campin', fishin', horseback ridin', shootin' pool, throwin' darts, practically anything I can find enjoyment in one shape, form, or fashion! I’ll step down off my soap box for now. I’ll drag this baby back out in the next segment. So you better install your seatbelts now and get ready for take off. LoL

Oh By-The-Way! I’ve found the best saying anyone could ever live by, next to the Serenity Prayer. This is how it goes: “I’m selfish, Impatient, and a little Insecure! I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle! BUT, if you can’t handle me at my worst, then YOU sure as Hell don’t deserve me at my best!!”  The late, Marilyn Monroe

Peace, Luv, and Hair Grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment