Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Husband Chronicles Pt 3

The Husband Chronicles Pt 3

Well alright! Here we go for Part 3 of this snowball I’ve started called “The Husband Chronicles.” I know some of you are probably wondering why I continue with this. Well I’ve always wanted to start tryin’ to write again and this gives me a chance to stretch my fingers. I’m reaching deep I my mind and goin’ through file folders I haven’t thought about in years. This is also proving good therapy for my hands as Arthritis has started setting in making it hard to do some things I used to do. Yeah I build model cars but that works other parts of my hands not the fingers so much.

Alright now that I’ve yet again bored ya, LoL, let’s get this train a rollin’, shall we? Today’s topic is going to blow the roof of some people’s house, minds, what have ya. LoL We are gonna dabble in with these two faced, liars we call, people (?). Other things will be Gay Politics, so get out your notebooks, LoL, and Gay Drama. Let’s get started.

Now to you back-stabbin', two faced liars, we call people. You need to stop all this non-sense!  If a man has to ruin someone else's name then it must mean they think of themselves as SHIT and not a real person. Why go spreading rumors and gossip when you know nothing about a person and their demeanor or what you think is right or wrong about them. To tell lies is like cryin' wolf one too many times and soon no one is gonna listen to you or hear your cry for help when you really need it. A fake facade isn't always good either. For when you put on a fake face to someone's face and when they finally see you for who you really are then that friendship is shot from that day on. NOT GOOD! Then who you gonna turn to when you need a shoulder to cry on?

Now, to really step out on a cliff (and I hope I don’t slip here) let’s really stir up some dust. Let’s talk about Gay Politics, shall we? Ok, here we go. Now here’s a subject of ill repute with me. It never ceases to amaze me why the Politicians don’t take the gay community seriously! We are always holding this yearly “Parade” and spouting “We’re here, we’re queer, and we aren’t going anywhere”. Seriously now folks, that’s not going to get us anywhere any time fast. Yes we want gay marriage, we want equal rights, we want, we want, we want. That’s all I seem to hear anymore and the gay community is starting to sound like a spoiled 3 yr old child. GROW UP! Granted we’ve come a long way from the age of Stonewall and the actions that followed after that. It’s funny I see a lot of faults in ourselves and the reason we get the reactions we do from the public and politicians. I’ve actually sat in a state deliberation once in Nashville, TN. They quote – unquote said about the gay community, “Well if this is the way they are going to carry on in public then why should we listen to them.” Gee, that sounded positive, and the funny thing is it was around the time jus’ after the Gay Pride Festival in Centennial Park of 2004, and the fights that broke out in several bars afterwards. Bravo! Way to go! This really makes me wanna be a part of any further activities, and I haven’t been either. Thank you for really opening my eyes to the way of “Modern Gay Times” folks.

Now this brings me to something else that is a 3 ft flame under my ass. GAY DRAMA!  This will really curl some toes and possibly make ya mad, so You’ve been warned! Now life isn’t fair. Granted, we all have our times of ups and downs, but I’m getting sick of all the drama that a lot of people get prissy over. Lord knows we all have our own little bit of drama in our lives from day to day. Why do some feel they have to throw theirs out on the public for them to deal with? It’s neither right nor fair on anyone.  One thing that really burns my cookies is when someone has a problem with someone else. Lord, don’t spat it out in the local chat room, MySpace, or some other website. Take it in private cause nobody wants to hear your business or what’s going on with you and the other person involved. If I have a beef with you, Lord knows, I’m going to deal with it right then and there in a private setting or in person, and tell you how the cow ate the cabbage and the goat ruined the beans!!

Now that I’ve made an excuse for you to go to the hair salon or coffee shop, I’ll step off my soap box again and let the internet cool for a bit.

My closing for today is this: It jus’ makes me unhappy knowing I am who I am and glad I don’t get involved too much in gay affairs like Gay Pride and other events. For it saddens me knowing the Straight Community doesn’t go around holding theses types of events or parading their sexuality in our faces like the gay community does.

Thanks for reading my blogs and I’m sorry if I have offended anyone.

Peace, Luv, and Hair Grease

No comments:

Post a Comment